- Future plans – by writing it I’m sure they would not come to pass
- Topics I do not know much about – I do not like sounding uneducated on a topic
- Lofty Dreams – I do not enjoy sounding like the romantic dreamer I can be
- Family – a. I value their privacy, b. it is none of your business, and c. it would probably cause family drama, and who wants that?
- Matters of National Security – I have always had this fear of publishing something that would have to do with terrorism, or consipiracy theories (like the Illuminati), or some other national security topic, and five minutes after hitting “publish” hearing a knock on my door.
How about you? What are 5 things you are afraid to write about?